I was reminded by my dear friend Heather's blog that I had also written my pseudo-resolutions in a blog at the beginning of this year. I was anxious to revisit them. Here, join me.
1. The news does not mention the Mayan calendar relentlessly. (No one knows the hour Jesus is coming back and I'm ready for Him, but it it still makes me nervous, so hush.) Well, media, how did that one go for you? That was more for them than me.
4. I get back on my FlyLady track with keeping my house clean. Weeelllll...I did really super great with this, thennnn morning sickness happened. Then big ol' preggo belly happened. Then newborn happened. Then going back to work with a preschooler and an infant happened, soooooo......
5. I lose some weight and do healthy stuff like not eat McDonald's every week. (#3 will hopefully interfere with the first part of this one.) Amazingly I only put on about 20 pounds with big boy, and I'm down 32ish pounds from my biggest weigh in with Max in tow, which is less than before I was pregnant with him, so woohoo me!
6. I go back and finish the devotionals I didn't do during my previous Bible study. I did a couple of them. Then I lost the book. Maybe if I had done #4 a little better this one would have worked out.
7. I get some kids OUT of special ed for the first time in my career. Yes! Still working on this one, but I have a list to officially kick out of the system after we go back. I still LOVE my job.
8. I blog at least twice a month. (Once summer hits I'm upping my quota, but for now, I'll be realistic.) So much for realistic. Oh well. I blogged more than I did last year. I think. Who cares. This is just for me and my closest 2 friends anyway, right? ;)
So not too shabby, I'd say. Now for the new ones to visit this time next year.
1. Ye olde obligatory weight loss goal. Like I said, I'm already on the right track. I only gained a half a pound two weeks surrounding Christmas, which is less
2. Pray more. I don't mean this as a political statement. I just need to learn to stop being so surprised when God spectacularly answers my prayers. If I do it more, perhaps I'll learn.
Let's see how I do. What's a goal of yours this year?