Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good things about going back to school

Okay, I'm reaching here. In my quest for positive thinking, I'm going to make a list of the positives I can think of for going back to school. If you can add any, please do.

1. I'll get a normal paycheck again. (I've had a lesser one for the past 4 months because of my maternity leave.)
2. I'll have 10 more kids to love on every day.
3. I'll have 10 more kids to give me (some) love every day.
4. More adult contact.
*Note: I'm having a very hard time not also putting cons and sarcastic comments*
5. Professional and personal development.
6. I'll enjoy my time with Brynn even more.
7. I'll be using my gift.
8. More time to listen to the radio on my drive. (Stretching it aren't I?)
9. Ummm, did I mention the paycheck?
10. I'll get more exercise.
11. I'll feel more productive (maybe).
12. New funny stories to tell.

Let me know what you think of!

No comments:

Post a Comment