Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another product review. Don't know why I'm into doing this these days...


In another attempt to find something to satiate my nearly constant chocolate cravings, I got the chocolate Special K protein shakes. On the plus side, it is very creamy and is only 3 WW points. On the strange side, after drinking about half of the bottle and puzzling a bit, I came to the conclusion that it tasted like pureed pinto beans. It may have had a dash of unsweetened cocoa powder. Once I decided that I thought, "Well, I like pinto beans," and I finished the bottle.

Regardless of what the box advertises, I was hungry an hour later. I wasn't surprised; I've never been one to be satisfied by drinking my meals.

It is better to drink out of a bottle than from a weird Slim-Fast shake can, but at least those taste like chocolate milk and not like a popular legume.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment