Monday, June 15, 2009

Beach Trip

Last week we went to Myrtle Beach and stayed in my aunt and uncle's house on an old army base. It was so wonderful! I wasn't sure how Brynn would do sleeping in the room with Mommy and Daddy in a Pack 'n Play, but she was perfect as usual. (Sometimes the joy of having such an easy baby is dampened by the thought that there is no way I can have another child this good. This little voice keeps saying, "You just wait..")
I wish we could have stayed longer. I don't know how long it would take for me to tire of having days of lying on the beach, shopping, eating, playing the Wii all hours of the night, etc. etc. etc. I guess I would eventually. Sounds like a fun experiment.
I can't imagine what it would be like to never have seen the ocean. One lady came up to us on the beach to take a picture of my brother buried in the sand. She said her friend had never been to a beach, so she was taking pictures for her. I feel so fortunate to live so close to mountains and the ocean. I don't know why anyone would want to live anywhere else. I guess they have their reasons.
I'm pretty proud of this video...my first attempt at making a movie. Flip Video makes it very easy. I love my Flip camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment