Monday, June 1, 2009

A beautiful start


I get a certain satisfaction from being up before everyone else. This morning is especially nice. Brynn repaid me for having a hard time getting to sleep last night by sleeping until a late 7:30 and smiling and waiting patiently for me. She went right back to sleep after her tummy was filled. I've already showered with my new favorite shampoo (Herbal Essences!). I'm dressed in a shirt I haven't been able to wear since Brynnie came, and I'm ready to go shopping with 3 of my favorite girls. I'm also wearing my wedding rings again for the first time in at least 6 months! They're a little snug, but I haven't been able to get them on since early in my pregnancy so I'm happy and wearing them anyway. All this led to me needing to create a blog. Now my little angel is waking telling me my time of solitude is up for today. That's not so bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment