Saturday, January 21, 2012

Not many words today...

Raise your hand if you ever have had so much to do you have no idea where to start? So then you just sit down and play Words with Friends. That's me. Sometimes when faced with that I'll write a to do list, but that takes so long that by the time I'm done, I'm hungry and have to fix supper.
Anyway, that's how I've been feeling concerning what to write in my blog this time. I've felt the need to write this week, but there is too much yammering around in my head to pick a topic.
So today will be short and sweet (aside from those few sentences that I just wasted your time with).

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." Psalm 56:3

There was a song I helped teach a whole bunch of kids at VBS this past summer based on this verse. I hope they remember it when they need it, just as I was reminded of it when I googled "Bible verse on trust." So simple, but so needed. Thanks, Google, and thanks, God.

1 comment:

  1. Don’t know about procrastination but Words With Friends is a great way to pass the time. Better than watching TV. … WHAT AM I SAYING! … There’s nothing better than TV, but I’ve come up with a great way to build your WWF skills and have fun with TV trivia at my blog. Let me know what you think of it.
    Leona

    ReplyDelete