Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Still truckin'



Last night I got to see my very good friend who just happens to be my cousin-in-law, Heather. So good for me, I worked out with my other good friend Leslie Sansone earlier since my usual workout time was going to be replaced with girl time. Same deal today, we're taking the Princess to see Despicable Me 2 (though we would totally be going even if we didn't have a kid to take.) So Leslie and I took a really dorky sweaty walkish type thing together.
I kid, but I really love her workouts. They are very doable and she's so encouraging. Plus she has at least 4 kids of her own, so I'm like, man....surely there's hope for me! When I lost weight the first time around (scarily like 10 years ago) I worked with Leslie until I was fit enough to graduate to Billy Blanks. I loved him too. I was so excited when I could get through the instructional Tae Bo video without having to quit (it wasn't even supposed to be a workout!). 
I sure hope I'm encouraging someone with my rambling. I'm happy I have this motivation right now. If only I could bottle it up and save it for the day when it goes away. Because we all know it will! My goal is just when that day comes to fake it til I make it. 
Side note: there is a fly that got stuck under my stove right when I started writing this, and has not quit buzzing trying to get out. That's endurance! I can't see him or lift the stove, otherwise I'd have mercy on the thing. Okay. Blogging about flies. Cue exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment